Today’s market pressures and healthcare reform challenges are driving health plans to reduce costs while enhancing quality of care and increasing performance in all aspects of their business.
Whether we’re dealing directly with payers and government, or supporting the pharmaceutical companies who work with them, we bring an array of health plan-level insights that drive a better understanding of market and product dynamics. These insights help organizations analyze their current situation, develop the right strategies and strengthen business operations.
By assessing industry-leading data sources, best practices and quality of care benchmarks, we’re able to identify trends and uncover new opportunities to drive performance improvements.
With nearly 90 percent of U.S. retail prescriptions now underwritten by third-party payers — including the federal government — pharmaceutical companies can’t chart the future without a thorough understanding of managed markets. We help clients in areas including plan contract management, plan contract tracking, plan strategy, formulary assessment, and physician affiliation and performance.
- IMS PlanTrak: Intelligence and insights into the influence of managed care plans
- IMS PlanTrak Weekly: An early performance indicator within key managed care plans
- IMS PlanTrak Market Dynamics: Answering short- and long-term questions about plan influence on patient therapy
- IMS PlanTrak Co-pay: Determine the impact co-payments have on product volume and share
- IMS Formulary Focus: Formulary status and tier position for an entire therapeutic category
- IMS Rx Benefit Design: A unique view of plan-level benefit design
- IMS Managed Care Intellect: Web-based tool that integrates IMS Managed Markets information to support decision-making
Learn more about our payer insights:
Address pricing and reimbursement challenges with pre-launch and in-line products.
Unique insights about employer benefit structures and related co-pay selections to understand what’s driving patient behavior.